DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST, PART-TIME
The Memorial and Library Association of Westerly seeks an enthusiastic, energetic, detail-oriented, and community minded para-professional for the part-time Development Specialist position. The Memorial and Library Association, established in 1892, oversees Westerly Library and Wilcox Park and directly serves the communities of Westerly RI and Stonington, CT. The Association is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen the community and enrich lives by stimulating intellect and sparking imagination through access to literature, information, nature, and the arts.
The Data Entry Specialist plays an important role by providing administrative support to the Development Office and participating in fundraising activities including donor relations, direct mail appeals, data entry, and special events.
$19 per hour. 19 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required.
- Associate's degree in a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of fundraising and relationship management solution. Knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge/NXT preferred
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
To apply, please submit a letter of intent, resume, and employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Westerly Library and Wilcox Park strives for a respectful and inclusive workplace with equal employment opportunity for all and is EEOC compliant. Background check required. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email.