Most circulating materials can be placed on HOLD. Items not owned by the Westerly Library may be sent from other Ocean State Libraries network members upon request.
Some materials may have a waiting list, so your patience is appreciated!
Place HOLDS online
- Click on the link for Library Catalog.
- Perform search (title, author, series, keyword) to find the item you are interested in borrowing.
- Select the item you are interested in ordering by clicking the Request button.
- Type in your library card number (14 digit number on the back of your card without any spaces).
- Make sure you choose the pickup location! (Westerly is near the very end of the list.)
- Click the Submit button.
- You will receive a phone or email message when the requested item is available for pick up at Westerly Library and Wilcox Park.
Place HOLDS by Phone
Call the Reference Desk at 401.596.2877 x3 to reserve materials by phone. Have your library card handy to process all requests for materials.
Call the Reference Desk at 401.596.2877 x3 for assistance.